Siblings are the best relationship showing the special bond between brother and sister. And especially your younger small sister which looks at you with faith in her eyes for everything. And you also feel loved being a big brother to her and go responsible for taking care of her ever. Share your cutie the special words from Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Small Sister, which will attract her with the affection you have for your little sis.
Every brother feels to protect her sister of all ages and if you have a small sister then this protection and affection go higher and this is normal. But be a friend to her which may be easy to share the best conversation for you both. The little teasing and fight with lots of love would make your brother-sister relationship better forever.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Small Sister
- “Dearest sister, this Raksha Bandhan, I promise to always be your savior and will always be by your side no matter what. Sending loads of blessings and gifts just for you!”
- “Brother and sister relationships are like tom and jerry. They tease and irritate each other. Knock each other down. But can’t live without each other. Happy Raksha Bandhan Brother!”
- “Dear sis, you were the very first friend I made, you were the very first person with whom I shared the best of the presents and chocolates because you have always been special. Happy Rakshi to you.”
- “On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to promise you my sister that no matter what happens I shall always stand by your side!”
Dearest sister, First of all a very “Happy Raksha Bandhan”.
This Raksha Bandhan I promise
I will always hold your back,
Whenever you turn back,
You will find me always.
- “This holy thread you tie on my wrist will strengthen our bond more and fills my heart with more love for you. You are the best sis in the world!” Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- “Well, my beautiful sister, we grew up and everything changed, but my love for you hasn’t changed! Happy Raksha Bandhan Sister!”
- “You came into my life as sunshine and everything became lively…. Dear sister, I love you the most and you are my life in every sense…. Wishing you Happy Rakhi!!!”
- “When you smile, there is brightness…. When you are sad, there is dullness…. Such is your influence in my life…. With lots of love, wishing you a very Happy Rakhi my lovely sister.”
“A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.”– Isadora James
- “We giggle and we cry, we play and we fight. The moments of happiness and sorrows we shared together have made our bond stronger. Wishing you a very Happy Raksha Bandhan.”
- “My sister, you are my best friend and life companion. Blood of my blood, always there for whatever comes. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my lovely sister!”
- “Dearest Sister, you know how bad I am at texting but on Rakhi, I want to tell you that you have filled my life with your giggles, tantrums and love. Happy Raksha Bandhan my sweet sis.”
- “You are my best friend since the time I came into this world and you will always be my best buddy till my last breath…. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you my sister.”
“To the outside world, we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other’s hearts. We’ve shared private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time.”– Clara Ortega
- “It was wonderful growing up with someone like you; someone to bank upon, someone to rely on… someone to tell everything! I love you dear sister… Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
- “May you always have that beautiful smile and that sparkle in your eyes, sister! Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
- “To me, Rakhi is all about you my adorable sister. On this occasion, I wish that you get all the success and happiness your desire. You are my best friend and partner in crime. Love you lots.”
- “I find myself blessed to have a sister like you who has always been there for me in good and bad times…. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you.”
Wish you all sweet Sister and their Brother a very Happy Raksha Bandhan. Celebrate the day well with a little tease, lots of love, sweets, joy, and fun.
Also Read – Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Small Sister